Animal training is always risky and even though we follow the best safety practices, accidents do happen.
• Denver Dog Training and its employees and agents shall not be held liable for any injury or damages to any person, animal or property resulting from the training or behavior of the pet enrolled or any additional costs incurred as a result of my pet’s enrolled.
• No service provided by Denver Dog Training guarantees any outcome or modification of any particular behavior.
• Dogs have current tags and/or microchip for identification purposes
• Dogs are current on vaccinations, including Distemper, Rabies, and Bordatella
• If a dog should die while under the care of Denver Dog Training, we will not be responsible for any damages, including pain & suffering
• Denver Dog Training reserves the right to deny service for any reason, including but not limited to safety concerns and inappropriate or uncomfortable behavior by dog or client.
• Denver Dog Training reserves the right to report abuse and neglect done to any pet.
I CERTIFY AGREEMENT WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE.